Forget chocolate and vanilla: this healthy fro-yo recipe is all about the strawberries. Full of real strawberries and tart raspberries and made with high-protein Greek yogurt, this frozen yogurt recipe is better than anything you'll find at a hip boutique eatery--guaranteed. Signature Strawberry whey is the base for this sweet and satisfying dessert, and an extra pinch of pink Himalayan salt adds to the already stellar nutrient profile. Whip up a batch to stay cool for your next sizzling summer weekend.
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Signature Strawberry Whey Protein Powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch himalayan rock salt
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 fl oz water
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse to break down frozen berries. Continue pulsing, adding water as needed, until mixture begins to blend. Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in freezer.