If you're tired of sacrificing your sweet tooth, here's a quick and easy recipe to help you have your cheesecake—and eat it, too!
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 125 g quark
- 1 whole egg
- ⅛ cup signature Strawberry Whey Protein Powder
- ½ tsp toffee extract
- 1 bar Signature Protein Crunch Bars, Cookies and Cream
- In a bowl, mix the almonds, almond butter, honey, and Signature Cookies and Cream Crunch Bar together to form a dough. Press the dough into the bottom of a baking pan, or divide evenly among 12 mini muffin cups. Set aside.
- To make the filling, whisk the quark, egg, whey protein, and Stevia sweetener in a bowl until smooth. Pour mixture on top of the almond base and smooth out with a spatula.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes at 320 degrees F. Avoid letting it brown on top. It will feel uncooked in the center, but don't worry—the cheesecake will set as it cools.
- Let cool completely before eating!