I heard you wanted s'more recipes (get it, get it?), so here's one for a cheesecake. I know what you're thinking: "You're killin' me, smalls!"
- 2 whole egg
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 12 oz fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅔ cup of miniature marshmallows
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 4 oz square bakers chocolate squares
- 4 cracker graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (162 degrees C).
- Break up semi-sweet chocolate pieces into a large bowl. Add all ingredients except honey graham crackers.
- Mix everything together (using a hand mixer makes things a lot easier).
- Line a 6x2 round cake pan with some parchment paper, pour the mix in, and top with crushed honey graham crackers.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C) for another 50-60 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake and let it cool.
- Once cooled, wrap it up and put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can't wait that long). Mouth-gasm!