Serve this when you need some healthy fats and protein, want to impress your dinner guests, or need to add a spicy Mexican kick to your regular dinner fare.
- 2 fillet snapper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup verde sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tomatoes
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Set broiler to high.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with paprika, cumin, and chili powder.
- Broil each side for 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- In a food processor, blend avocado, verde sauce, and half of lime juice.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, cilantro, and the rest of the lime juice.
- Top cooked snapper with avocado sauce and tomato relish.