Whether you're looking for something high protein, gluten free, or low carb, this chocolate chip cookie recipe has you covered!
- 2 scoop Signature Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ⅛ tsp table salt
- 2 tbsp truvia
- 2 tbsp pyure organic stevia blend
- 2 oz dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, then add to wet ingredients to form a dough. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place 12 rounded tablespoons of dough onto the sheet a couple inches apart. Press flat just slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cool on a baking rack and enjoy!