If you don't have time to eat birthday cake—let alone make it—this is the shake for you! Almond milk and frozen banana add creaminess while still keeping this shake light and dairy free, and optional additions like cashew butter add richness to your on-the-go dessert. With this delicious birthday shake recipe, you can finally have your "cake" and eat it, too!
- 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana, frozen
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop signature Birthday Cake Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp butter extract
toppings (optional) Ingredients
- 2 tbsp dairy-free reduced fat whipped topping
- 1 tsp cake sprinkles
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, adding more milk if needed.
- Top with light whipped topping and sprinkles, plus additional toppings as desired. Enjoy!