You might never go back to brownies again once you give these healthy homemade blondies a try. Instead of double chocolate, you've got double birthday cake with both Signature Birthday Cake Whey Protein and chopped Signature Birthday Cake Protein Crunch Bars. Coconut flour and cashew butter add moist decadence to this birthday dessert, and as always on birthdays, sprinkles are encouraged. Just be sure to make enough to share!
- 2½ scoop signature Birthday Cake Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup truvia
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 8 tbsp cashew butter
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp butter extract
- 1 bar signature Protein Crunch Bars, Birthday Cake
- 2 tsp cake sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and stir until no clumps remain.
- Fold in chopped birthday cake crunch bar and sprinkles, if using. Mixture will be rather thick.
- Spread mixture over the bottom of a lightly greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out slightly dirty, but not gooey. Cut into 8 equal squares and enjoy!