Move over chicken and rice, we got a new sheriff in town - Shrimp & rice! With the combo of tomatoes. Scallions, and parsley, you won’t want to miss out on this!
- 1 tbsp butter, salted
- 3 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1½ cup white Rice
- 4 tbsp parsley leaves, loosely packed
- 2 cup cauliflower rice
- 3 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 5 small whole (2-2/5" dia) tomatoes
- 2½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 23 oz shrimp
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- Heat butter, olive oil and crushed garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add cajun seasoning and shrimp. Cook, stirring until the shrimp begin to curl, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add diced tomatoes and roughly chopped scallions to the skillet and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
- Add the cooked rice and cauliflower rice, next add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water. Continue to cook until the rice is hot throughout and the shrimp are cooked about 3 more minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and serve.