You don't need to eat low-sodium all the time. But if you're trying to get shredded for a photo shoot, this recipe will help you get there.
- 8 oz lean ground beef
- ¼ onion, sliced
- ¼ green pepper, cut into strips
- ¼ diced red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- As beef is browning, add sliced onion and peppers
- Add chili pepper, sesame seeds and vinegar and continue stirring as it cooks. Once beef is browned and vegetables are to desired doneness place ingredients on a plate and eat.