Check out these great egg and potato breakfast recipe!
- 8 large egg whites
- 3 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup, diced potatoes
- 1 cup zucchini, finely shredded
- 3 tbsp water
- Beat egg whites, onion, garlic powder, and water until mixture is slightly frothy.
- Wipe bottom of a nonstick skillet with a paper towel soaked in olive oil
- Cook and stir tomatoes, potatoes, and zucchini for 2 minutes in frying pan.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- As mixture begins to set at bottom and sides of the pan, gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that the uncooked portions can flow to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue this process until eggs are thick and cooked but still moist.