If you are aiming to take your breakfast to the next level, you need to try this Sausage Egg Wrap!
- ¾ cup egg whites
- ½ tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 tortilla Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted grain tortilla
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 link Beyond Sausage Brat
- In a large pan place the olive oil, let it heat up, and add the egg whites to make a large omelet almost the same size as the tortilla. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the sausage into large strips and slice the red onion.
- Once the omelet it’s ready, set it aside and cook the sausage and red onion.
- Microwave the tortilla for 5 to 10 seconds to soften it, serve the omelet on top, and then add the sausage strips and onion.
- Wrap carefully and serve.