Fruit rightly deserves a spot on your holiday table. What better way to incorporate antioxidant-rich strawberries than by turning them into tiny Santas? All it takes is some whey, yogurt, marshmallow dip, and a bit of creativity to turn these into a ho-ho-holiday favorite!
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp walden Farms Marshmall Dip
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 8 whole strawberries, sliced
- Mix all ingredients—minus the strawberries—by hand.
- Slice the stems off 8 strawberries.
- Cut the tip of each strawberry at about 1/3 of the way down.
- Plate the bottom halves of the strawberries. Top with marshmallow dip, then top with the strawberry "Santa hat."
- Use dark chocolate chips to make the Santa eyeballs.
- Top with a dollop of the marshmallow sauce to create the pompom of the Santa hat. Serve immediately.