When it comes to eating fish, you can't go wrong with salmon. It is rich in omega-3 fats and high in EPA and DHA content - just four ounces contain more healthy fat than the average adult consumes in days. Salmon helps prevent chronic inflammation, promote cognitive function, and improve vision. Perhaps owing to the high levels of vitamin D and selenium, salmon also lowers cancer risks.
- 24 oz salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except salmon, in a bowl. Add pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture into the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Add salmon steaks and turn to coat. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Wrap each steak in aluminum foil, and bake for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.