Rocky Road's fame was built in the ice cream world, but it's time for its chocolate goodness to be captured in candy form. Enter the rocky road protein truffle! Enjoy this guilt-free variation on the nut, chocolate, and coconut concoction.
- 1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Rocky Road
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix the first four ingredients together in a bowl. Keep stirring until the mixture forms a paste.
- Roll into small balls.
- Coat the balls in the unsweetened shredded coconut by rolling them in it.
- Enjoy! Try not to eat them all at once.
- Pro tip: Looking to take a road less travelled? Swap the rocky road protein powder for another flavor such as cookies and cream, and add in some dark chocolate chips for extra indulgence.