It's hard to stay healthy during the holidays when everyone else seems to be indulging. Celebrating with friends and family is important, but how do you do it without ruining your diet? This healthy holiday recipe is designed to excite your tastebuds while eliminating the guilt. Enjoy!
- 8 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- ¼ cup MCT Oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with all the ingredients.
- Place the potatoes on a sheet pan in a single layer.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are golden brown and tender in the center.