Adorned with a curry-infused creamy sauce, this recipe will help you actually crave vegetables. The same sauce can also work on chicken or fish.
- 1 whole head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- ¼ tsp table salt
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp canned evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower florets with oil and salt, and spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 40 minutes, stirring once or twice, or until florets are tender and darkened.
- Whisk together cashew butter, evaporated milk, lime juice, curry powder, and cayenne powder. Stir in additional evaporated milk if needed to reach a pourable creamy consistency.
- Place roasted cauliflower in a serving bowl and top with curry cashew sauce.