Rice cake treats are for those days where time is really of the essence! This doesn't even take 2 minutes to prepare and packs a lot of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. This is a very uncomplicated recipe that is perfect for any hardgainer—especially the one who knows nothing about cooking!
- 4 cakes rice cakes, caramel
- 1 scoop kaged Muscle Kasein (Vanilla Shake)
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- ½ cup almond milk
- Mix Kasein, almond butter, and almond milk into a thick paste in a bowl.
- Spread on caramel rice cakes. Enjoy!