For added muscle-building power—and a new take on dessert—opt for protein pudding. This rich recipe can fit into your macros and works as a finish to a dinner party. Your friends will never know the difference!
- 1 scoop Muscle Milk protein powder, Red Velvet Cake
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
Chocolate swirl topping Ingredients
- 1 square dark chocolate
- ¼ tsp olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine protein powder and liquid egg whites.
- Whisk well with a fork until ingredients are slightly runny. Add a splash of water, if needed. Set aside.
- In a separate dish, melt dark chocolate squares in the microwave for 90 seconds or until fully melted. Do not overcook.
- Remove chocolate from the microwave and add olive oil. Whip with a fork and drizzle over pudding.
- Chill and enjoy!