Treats aren't just for dessert, especially when they're high in protein. Eat tasty (and smart) on the go with these bite-sized treats.
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp table salt
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp sugar-free raspberry jelly
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Mix together the almond flour, rolled oats, protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix the applesauce, sweetener, vanilla extract, and raspberry extract.
- Combine both mixes.
- Coat a muffin or baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour in most of the mix and press it in.
- Evenly distribute the jam and raspberries on top, then pour the remaining mix on top and press it down lightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown.
- Optional ingredient: raspberry extract: 1/4 tsp