Move over, Godiva. Gone are the days of shelling out half your paycheck for a bag of chocolate raspberry starfish. Instead of being tempted by fat-filled chocolates, wrap up the delicious pairing of fruit and nuts in a protein truffle.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ⅛ cup agave syrup
- ⅓ cup ground almonds
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- ¼ cup(s) pea protein powder
- ½ handful freeze-dried raspberries
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the raspberries.
- Shape dough into 10 truffles. If it's too sticky to handle, add a bit more pea protein or ground almonds. Make sure to taste your batter to ensure it's sweet enough and, if it isn't, add a bit more sweetener.
- Roll the truffles on the freeze-dried berries. Remember that you can use ground coconut, too!
- Leave the truffles to set for a few hours or overnight in the fridge.