Looking for low-carb, high-protein pancakes? Whip up a batch of these delicious 4-ingredient protein pancakes to fuel your fitness goals!
- ¾ cup egg whites
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 whole egg
- 1 scoop Xtend Pro, Cookie Butter
- Preheat a griddle or skillet on medium high heat.
- Mix the egg whites, almond flour, egg, and protein powder together.
- Pour the batter into 4 large or 6 small pancakes. Cook on low to medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until you see bubbles coming through, then flip.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until done. Enjoy with fresh fruit, sugar-free syrup, or chopped nuts.