This nutritious (and delicious) pumpkin bread features Puori Plant Protein Booster, a calcium-fortified vegan protein powder that's an excellent addition to shakes and food recipes.
Wet ingredients Ingredients
- 1¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 10 date, pitted medjool dates
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 whole egg
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
Dry ingredients Ingredients
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- 4 scoop Puori PB Pea Protein Booster Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Set the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Place the pumpkin puree in the food processor along with the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and gently combine.
- Place baking paper in a rectangular bread dish or baking dish or grease it with oil.
- Pour the batter into the dish and bake on the middle rack for 45 minutes. The cake is ready if an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire cooling rack.