Enjoy this classic fall dessert without sacrificing your skinny jeans. It's tasty, seasonal, and low-carb!
Pumpkin Roll Ingredients
- 5 egg whites
- 2 whole egg
- ½ cup pumpkin, canned
- ¼ cup oat bran
- ½ cup Splenda
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 oz fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Blend all the pumpkin roll ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour batter in a pre-sprayed 8x8 or 8x11 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place onto aluminum foil. Carefully roll up the cake and secure with aluminum foil.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- As cake is cooling, blend yogurt and cream cheese until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into pumpkin roll.
- Top pumpkin roll with slivered almonds and cinnamon.