Power-up on protein with these tasty bars! Spices like cinnamon and clove will awaken your flavor palate while alternatives to butter like applesauce spell a lower fat content while still providing the moisture necessary for a delicious cake.
- 1 tsp powdered Stevia
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp table salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 2 cup oat flour
- 2 scoop optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9 X 13 Pyrex dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine first 11 ingredients and mix well.
- Add the final 3 ingredients and mix together.
- Spread batter into the Pyrex dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Then cut into 30 squares.