Who doesn’t like a pumpkin-based snack once the fall rolls around? Below is an autumn-inspired take on protein balls that are a great grab-and-go option!
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop signature Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 to taste nutmeg
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Fold until all ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Add in chocolate chips and fold until mixed.
- Place bowl with mixture in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes. This makes rolling the protein balls much easier, as it helps firm up the nut butter.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator. Using a spoon, scoop some of the mixture into your hand and roll into a ball, about an inch in diameter.
- Protein balls are always a fan favorite. Once assembled, place protein balls into a sealed container, store in the refrigerator and enjoy them for up to a week, if they last that long!