At this time of year, trying to forgo your cravings for chocolate may feel like mission impossible. Instead of stealing candy from your kids, whip up this low-calorie pudding as a chocolatey snack.
- 1 box sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding powder
- 2 cup skim milk
- 1 scoop(s) cookies and cream whey protein powder
- 1 cup whipped cream topping
- ¼ cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- Beat together skim milk and pudding powder.
- Once mixed, beat in protein powder.
- When mixed, place in separate serving dishes.
- In a separate bowl, combine whipped topping and orange juice.
- Once fully mixed, spoon on top of each pudding serving.