OK, this could be considered cheating since it's a protein powder smoothie recipe. But, honestly, this breakfast bowl is so good, you won't mind. Frozen banana and almond milk create a thick, creamy texture, while a variety of topping options keep things interesting and satisfy almost any craving. Iso Whey fulfills your protein needs, and the instant coffee provides the wake-up you need to start your day. Enjoy this smoothie bowl on a lazy Saturday or as a midweek, midmorning treat!
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop(s) MFIT Supps Iso Whey Protein Powder
- 1 packet instant coffee
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 handful ice
- Put all the ingredients except the toppings in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. If necessary, add more almond milk until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add your favorite toppings. Optional toppings: almond butter, almonds, chia seeds, low-fat granola, banana slices, strawberries, carob chips, coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.