If only there were a way to eat cake on the run without making a mess, while simultaneously hitting your leucine threshold. Wait, there is! This moist mug cake will quickly become your next favorite portable protein treat! For an even sweeter treat, top your cake with fresh berries, cocoa powder, or cinnamon.
- ¼ tbsp baking soda
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- Spray a mug with nonfat cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients except maple syrup and peanut butter to the mug.
- Microwave the mug on high for 1 minute.
- Remove the mug from the microwave, top the cake with nut butter and syrup, and enjoy.