Weekday mornings, when you're scrambling to start the day, are not the time for a leisurely breakfast. If you've been neglecting the first meal of the day and have grown tired of settling for a protein shake on your commute, these easy-to-carry blueberry muffins will become your morning savior!
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 whole egg
- ½ cup MFIT Supps Iso Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla
- ¼ tbsp cinnamon
- 1½ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅔ cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with muffin liner cups or use a cooking spray to grease the tins.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins look brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.