Mass-maintaining BCAAs are an essential supplement for any bodybuilding aficionado, but chugging them down can get old, fast. Learn how to turn that powder into a tasty treat worth savoring.
- 2 scoop(s) bCAA powder
- 1 cup green tea
- 1 cup water
- 1 serving jello
- Make a big cup of tea with a pint (568ml) of almost-boiling water.
- After a minute, remove the tea bag. Whisk the tea with the gelatin and BCAAs. I use Dymatize Nutrition Elite Recoup, grape flavor. I love the flavor and it contains higher amounts of B-vitamins than other BCAA powders out there.
- Whisk it until everything is well dissolved.
- Divide the mixture into four glasses, bowls, or ramekins.
- Leave it to set in the fridge overnight and...kaPOW! Done.