If you're feeling adventurous, this four-ingredient high-protein French toast will blow your mind. It's a snap to make, and it's fully customizable, so you can mix and match different toppings to turn one recipe into endless breakfast possibilities.
- 1 scoop(s) MFIT Supps Iso Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 slice whole-wheat bread
- Whisk the Iso Whey and egg whites in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon and continue mixing until combined.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, soak both sides of the bread in the mixture and place on the heated pan. Cook on each side until a crispy layer forms, about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately with your preferred toppings. Optional toppings: jam, maple syrup, banana, dark chocolate chips, peanut butter, chopped nuts, fresh fruit, whipped cream.