Add some cool to your next dessert by turning your cookie into a sandwich with a protein ice cream middle.
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ¼ cup(s) pea protein powder
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 square dark chocolate
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Divide into six circles on a nonstick baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool down completely before adding your ice cream of choice!
- Note: For the best texture, avoid using whey protein. If you want to go lower carb use granulated Stevia in place of coconut sugar.