I have a passion for weightlifting, nutrition, and great-tasting food. My specialty is cooking with protein powder. Ask me a question and I'll turn it into a delicious, protein-filled recipe!
- 1 whole egg
- ½ scoop Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Advanced Protein, Milk Chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1¼ oz (6 kernels) brazilnuts
- 1 cup chips (6 oz package) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 340 F or 170 C.
- Mix together egg, protein powder, coconut flour, baking soda, coconut, milk, and ground nuts.
- Once dough is formed, stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon, divide mixture into 12 cookies and place on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove them from the oven as soon as they cook through. It's good if they're a bit soft in the center. Make sure you don't overcook them because they'll dry up and lose their charm if you do.
- Let them cool, pour yourself a tall glass of milk and boom! Enjoy a couple of cookies!