Not a fan of pumpkin pie? No problem! These quick and easy banana cream pie bars are the perfect high-protein alternative.
- 13½ oz coconut milk
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 2 scoop Signature Oatmeal Cookie Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup, mashed banana, mashed
- 2 whole, pitted chopped dates
- 2 cup almond flour, blanched
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 whole egg
- ¾ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the crust, place almond flour and salt in a food processor and pulse to combine. Add 4 tablespoons of coconut oil and an egg and pulse until mixture forms a ball. Add water a little at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Press dough into bottom of a pan. Bake for 8-12 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a high-powered blender, combine coconut milk, 3/4 cup coconut oil, mashed bananas, and dates. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture over cooled crust. Chill for at least 4 hours or until set. Cut into 9 bars and garnish with sliced bananas.