Health coach and bikini competitor Caroline Tusiuk swears by this delish recipe to combat her sweet tooth. Prepared with crushed almonds and almond butter, this bark provides a hearty dose of healthy fats. Add in a scoop of protein powder in any flavor and you're looking at the perfect sweet treat for any low-carb diet plan.
- 1 scoop MuscleTech 100% Whey Advanced protein
- ⅓ cup almonds, chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- Melt coconut oil and mix with protein powder.
- Pour mixture on parchment paper and spread.
- Top with almond butter, crushed almonds, and coconut.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Remove and break apart.