This is one of my favorite recipes for a quick snack that's part chip, part beef jerky, and all meaty goodness. Simply bake a couple batches in advance, throw them in a baggie, and hit the road.
- 6 oz prosciutto
- ½ tsp, ground black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent the prosciutto from sticking to the pan. Evenly place the prosciutto slices on the pan.
- Dust the prosciutto with spices, as desired. Do your best to distribute the spices evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy. Transfer the prosciutto slices onto a cooling rack, and let cool.
- Break into smaller, bite-sized pieces and enjoy.