If mixing up and downing your pre-workout before you hit the gym is a struggle--or if you just prefer chewy foods--then a food grade dropper and mold are all that you need to make your own fun pre-workout gummies. This simple recipe uses just 3 ingredients and has the added benefit of providing your joints with extra collagen before you lift. Snacking on a handful gummies is much easier than trying to manage pouring powder into a water bottle, and you can always keep a stash with you for an extra boost of energy throughout the day.
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1 scoop Signature Pre-Workout, Tropical Pineapple
- In a saucepan, heat water over medium heat until simmering. Reduce heat and add gelatin, whisking continuously until completely dissolved.
- Remove pan from heat and add pre-workout, whisking thoroughly to combine.
- Using a food grade dropper, carefully fill molds with mixture. Transfer mold to refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours or until set. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
- Special equipment: food-grade dropper and gummy mold