Chicken's a ubiquitous ingredient in the meal-prep world, so this list wouldn't be complete without a delicious chicken recipe. This one's about as simple and straightforward as they come, and it only takes 15-20 minutes to whip up.
- 1 oz chicken tender
- 1 whole asparagus spears
- 1 cup white Rice
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 $ing.selectedConversion.unit garlic salt to taste
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders to skillet, sprinkle with seasonings and poppy seeds. Cook chicken for 6-8 minutes, stirring and flipping them often.
- Prepare rice and asparagus according to the instructions on the packages.
- Distribute rice, chicken tenders, and asparagus between meal prep containers.
- Keep container refrigerated or in a cooler until you're ready to eat. Microwave for 60 seconds before eating.