This recipe is from Nikki Metzger, a Nike Master Trainer and the owner of BODI. These energy balls make a delicious midday energy boost or post-workout snack. Whip up a batch and pack a few in your cooler each day for those moments when your stomach starts to moan and groan.
- 1 scoop paleopro protein
- 1 cup raw oats
- ½ cup cacao chocolate chips
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Roll into small balls, about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Place in the freezer for an hour to harden up. Transfer to the fridge or your cooler.