If you're working towards building muscle, getting in enough calories can become challenging. This recipe makes it easier by providing a healthy source of carbs, protein, and fat.
- 2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ¾ cup oatmeal, cooked
- 1 cup (1 nlea serving) crispy rice cereal
- ¼ cup honey
- Microwave the peanut butter on low for about 30 seconds until slightly melted (not runny though).
- Stir in the honey and protein powder.
- Once mixed, add in raw oats and crisp rice cereal.
- Form into balls and then place in the fridge to harden overnight.
- Note that if you prefer harder/softer peanut butter balls, you can adjust the volumes of the ingredients until your desired texture is reached.