Here's another amazing twist on the ol' oats breakfast staple. Peanut butter and raisins come together to throw an amazing party in your mouth.
- ½ cup raw oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- ½ scoop cellucor COR-Performance (Cinnamon Swirl)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon raisin peanut butter
- ½ banana
- Prepare oats with milk or water in the microwave or on the stove—whichever you prefer.
- Stir in egg whites and cook until the oats have become thick and creamy. This will usually take around 1-2 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before stirring in the whey protein and cinnamon raisin peanut butter. Top with half a sliced banana.
- Note: If you don't have premade cinnamon raisin peanut butter, simply mix together peanut butter, raisins, cinnamon, and a sweetener of your choice.