Indulge in your favorite childhood cereals with these versatile protein snacks. The possibilities are endless!
- 2 serving whole-wheat cereal
- 1 serving puffed rice cereal
- 1 scoop Xtend Pro, Cookie Butter
- 82 g honey
- 128 g natural peanut butter
- ½ tsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sugar-free strawberry jelly
- Heat the peanut butter and honey until they liquify.
- Fold in the syrup and protein powder. Be careful not to cook the protein, just fold it into the mixture.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and fold it into the cereal.
- Spread the batter into a square pan or pie pan. Top with the sugar-free strawberry jelly.
- Chill in the fridge until the bars firm up. These bars are best when cooled to slightly below room temperature.
- Wrap the bars individually and store in an airtight container to preserve the texture.