While some sources of prebiotics make more sense in a salad than a shake, adding a tablespoon of cocoa powder is an easy and delicious way to boost the prebiotics in your smoothie and feed the good bacteria in your gut. If you'd rather have a warm cup of cocoa, give this PBfit hot chocolate recipe a try.
- 4 tbsp sugar, granulated
- 2 tbsp BBF Superfood Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 serving (2 tbsp) PBfit peanut butter
- 2 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cup oat milk
- Combine the sugar, cacao powder, PBfit powder, chocolate chips, and water in a small saucepan over medium heat and whisk to combine.
- Add the milk and whisk until the desired temperature is reached. Pour into two mugs and enjoy!