The bananas in this recipe offer a sweet taste without the usual high-sugar syrup. Use melted peanut butter as a topper to get a dose of healthy fats.
- 2 whole egg
- 2 liquid egg whites
- ½ cup dry oatmeal
- 1 large (8" to 8-7/8" long) banana
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour onto a hot non-stick skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- Flip over and then cook for another 1-2 minutes or until finished.
- As pancakes are cooking, melt 2 tbsp. of natural peanut butter in the microwave.
- Drizzle peanut butter over cooked pancakes and serve.