Personal question: Do you even smoothie, bro? If not, it's high time you learned. Start your day with more of the good stuff using Chef Patrick Stark's simple recipe. The best part: One batch fills two ice cube trays, allowing you to blend 6-8 cubes with some water and get an undeniably healthy breakfast any time you really need one!
- 2 cup strawberries
- 2 cup pineapple, raw
- 1 cup kale, diced
- 3 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup water
- to taste powdered Stevia
- Add fruit, vegetables, protein powder, Stevia, and one cup water to blender.
- Blend 1-2 minutes or until kale is chopped into tiny pieces, adding water as necessary to incorporate all ingredients.
- Once blended, pour into ice cube trays.
- To make a smoothie any time, blend 6-8 cubes with water to desired consistency.
- Note: Add ice if you're going to drink the smoothie right away.