Old-fashioned oats are a breakfast staple for most fit-minded people. This slow-digesting, fiber-rich carb is perfect for the morning meal. This no-cook recipe is perfect for those rushed mornings. When you combine the power of chia seeds with protein-rich Greek yogurt, you get one filling and nutritionally-dense breakfast!
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 2 tsp black chia seeds
- 1 to taste powdered Stevia
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Add all ingredients except the blueberries to a jar or container with a lid (I use my magic bullet cup and lid).
- Put lid on top and shake well.
- Remove lid and add blueberries.
- Replace lid and pop container in the fridge. Leave it overnight.