Thank you to the nutrition's section 'Favorite Recipe' and the Keto section's 'Keto Recipe's' threads for their helpful suggestions. Here are 5 very simple and delicious recipes used by the stars!
- 1 sliced white onion
- 3 cup cream of wheat
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 whole egg
- 3 large egg whites
- ¼ cup skim milk
- Cover baking sheet in tin foil (much easier clean up) and spray with Pam.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix milk and eggs in one dish until blended evenly.
- Mix all dry ingredients (cream of wheat, pepper, salt etc.) in another bowl.
- Dip rings in wet mixture with one hand and then place in dry mix.
- Cover rings with dry mixture and press down into mixture with other hand.
- Shake off excess and place on baking sheet. (They can be close to each other because they won't stick to each other plus they also shrink)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes then flip them over. The bottoms by now should be browned.
- Place back in oven for another 5 minutes and this should help brown the other side a little more