These no-bake protein bars will satisfy your cookies-and-cream cravings and leave your taste buds dancing for joy! The base layer tastes just like the cookie part of an Oreo, while the cream layer is like frosting with cookies-and-cream bits scattered throughout. It might be hard to believe, but each bar has only 4 grams of sugar—that's including the mini Oreos—and a whopping 20 grams of protein. These make the perfect protein-packed dessert or anytime snack. Just be careful—they are addictive!
Cookie layer Ingredients
- 40 g Cellucor COR-Performance, Cookies N' Cream
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp granular erythritol
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
Cream layer Ingredients
- 80 g vanilla whey protein powder
- ¾ cup confectioners erythritol
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 10 mini oreos
- ⅛ tsp pure almond extract
- Combine ingredients for cookie layer until a crumbly dough forms.
- Press into the bottom of a 7x5 baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients for cream layer (except cookies) in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add cookies and pulse blender or food processor until distributed throughout batter.
- Pour cream layer over base and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until set.
- Cut into eight pieces and enjoy!
- Note: Store any leftovers in the fridge up to one week or in the freezer up to one month.