This delicious treat can be whipped up in minutes, and it makes for a perfect dessert or sweet little snack. It's low in calories and packed with flavor. You and everyone else around your dining room table will be sure to love this refreshing sorbet!
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ tsp powdered Stevia
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, blender, or Magic Bullet.
- Pulse and blend until a thick, smooth texture is formed. You will have to shake or stir the ingredients a few times. Avoid the urge to add extra almond milk;it will make the final sorbet runny.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and enjoy!