White fish is lean and high in protein, making it great for any fat-loss or muscle-building diet. Instead of throwing it in a pan with some olive oil, try adding rice vinegar and miso paste. You'll have a meal you'll want to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp splenda, brown sugar blend
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 fillet tilapia
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl and mix into a paste.
- Rinse and pat dry the fish fillets.
- Place fish on broiler pan with non stick spray or tin foil.
- Spread paste mixture on top of the fish.
- Broil on high for 7 minutes.
- Serve with steamed bok choy, brown rice, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.